||RMJ SPECIAL ORDERS:
FROM "THE JEWELER'S JEWELER"
"We'll Design What You Have In Mind"
Let us design something special for that very someone, that is as unique as your love. At RMJ, We specialize in exquisite custom made original designed creations ranging from current fashions and trends to ancient styles from antiquity. WE WOULD BE HONORED TO CREATE AN ORIGINAL HEIRLOOM JUST FOR YOU !
Since we are a full service "Guild Style Jewelry Store" We can offer:
Specialty Services (See SERVICES) that includes Custom Designing, Custom Wax Work, Custom Casting, Custom Fabrication, Manufacturing, Diamond & Gemstone Setting, Repairs, Stone Cutting, Engraving, Laser Welding, Museum Restoration & Preservation of Antiquity Pieces, Architectural Embellishments, Sculptures & Fountains, etc..
"From Idea to Actualization" our RMJ Master Jewelers can do it all. We will be honored to help you in drafting from scratch your unique "New One Of A Kind RMJ Created Uniques Original." Our in house experts will assist you in deciding and selecting styles and fashions, *type(s) of gems, color and type(s) of metals, and setting options, etc., to make your customized "One Of A Kind Heirloom Creation" a special treasured item and experience. "We are only limited by your imagination."
- We invite you to experience the RMJ "Created Uniques" difference
Please "Contact Us" or "Ask A Jeweler" for further questions
RMJ – "Where Jewelry Is An Art"
*Select from our thousands of graded and hand selected gems in stock.
Visit Us In Store - For a fun, eclectic and casual (never a high pressure sales atmosphere) experience in a historic "European Style Guild Store," We invite you to feel the ambiance of "One of The Nation's Most Unusual Stores." If you are visiting – get up close and personal by exploring our in house "Wall of Gems," A very unique display of brilliant and exciting finished gems that have been collected over decades. However, if you are a discriminating buyer, collector or just want to experience the exotic, dazzling and unusual gems, "All you have to do is ask" and we'll be happy to schedule an appointment to showcase our large rare gem collection from our vaults so that you can enjoy a multitude of rainbow colors and varieties - live and in person. See and experience 58 showcases full of unique pieces, many, many of which you just won't find anywhere else. If you just can't find what you're looking for in other stores and you don't see it at RMJ either and we can't order it from today's many manufacturers, then we can make it. Only at RMJ, "The Can Do Store," can this happen.
Visit Us Via On Line – Thanks for visiting us on line, You can email us your requests, specifications or just contact us for information. We will be happy to respond with the availability of your gems of interest. Or if you prefer - please call or fax us of your dreams, desires and needs and we will hand select, suggest or offer any number of options be it varieties of gems or colors, etc., that you are interested in. We will respond to your request with specs on gems that we've pulled from our in house vaults and our featured "Wall Of Gems."
See "Contact Us" or "Ask A Jeweler" with your interests and questions
*If you need a very special gem to present as a "Romantic Gesture"such as a diamond for an engagement ring proposal or anniversary gift. We would be more than delighted to assist you in your very special presentation. We invite you to click on our "RMJ Diamond Vault" to select your very special symbol of love from our large selection. You can choose your exact gem to fit your budget by categories and varieties of cut, clarity, color and carat weight (The 4 "C's" of diamond grading). All of our diamonds are selected and hand inspected by our in house experts and gemologists to guarantee and ensure quality, satisfaction and "confidence" (RMJ's 5th "C"). We have the largest selection of colored diamonds (natural or treated), in the region. All of diamonds at RMJ are guaranteed to be "Conflict Free," per the Diamond Industry's Kimberley Process. If you are concerned about this issue, we'll be more then happy to discuss this subject, answer your questions and recommend additional options. Please "Contact Us" or "Ask A Jeweler" for further information. If indeed this is a major concern for the 2% of all diamonds on the market today, then we would suggest selecting a diamond that is exclusively mined and certified from North America, from Canada's western territories. RMJ is proud to be a dealer for "North American Diamonds."
"When you need a special gift for that special someone - the perfect place to find it is at Ralph Miller Jewelers & Gallery"
SUGGESTIONS TO START YOUR CREATION:
1) Contact RMJ via "Contact Us" or "Ask A Jeweler" or Phone (toll free), Fax or Visit us in person
2) Send us or bring a rough sketch, outline, description or photograph of your desired idea for your "New Heirloom"
3) Let us draft a refined sketch, rendering, or CAD (Computer Aided Design) for you to study, make changes, adapt or approve "as is" with the quoted job estimate enclosed (as based on the current Metal's Market Prices)
4) Select your precious metal(s) by type, color and karat (purity of metal) be it Platinum, Gold, Palladium, or Silver, etc.. Note: You have many options here, you can supply your own metal, trade in your broken or unwanted jewelry or purchase new (the estimate sent to you will be entirely based on whichever direction of metal selection that you choose, so just let us know
5) Select shank style, fashion, thickness and type be it tapered, filigree, "Style Fit- Euro Shank," straight, half round, flat, streamline, coin edge, airline, knife edge, high or low dome, etc.
6) Select your desired gems – be they precious (diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, aquamarine), semi-precious or rare
7) Select your desired style of head(s) and setting(s), such as: prong, bead, pave, flush, channel, shared, bezel or combination of any or all
8) Approve the design plus cost estimate and estimated time for completion, then make a down payment (25% down is required – see "Payment Options") in order for our talented master jewelers to start the actual wax carving or fabrication work or other processes (note: clearance of payment is required prior to the actual start of your project)
9) Make final payment when notified of the completion of your custom designed original "Work of Jewelry Art"
10) Expect shipment immediately after clearance of your final balance due payment – where upon your custom order will be directly shipped to your billing address, as specifically outlined (see "Shipping Information") for your enjoyment along with tracking information
Time Frame For Special Jewelry Orders: (All others by quote)
Please allow 1-3 weeks for normal custom orders and 4-6 weeks for intricate and unusual or more difficult requests such as: unusual techniques, exotic metals or rare gems, etc.. Estimated time frame for completion as well as the outlined process steps will be included in your cost estimate
Rush orders will be quoted per order and are usually shipped in 1-10 days
Please note: All work is done in house and NOT overseas (It's Made in Erie, PA USA), so extreme care, integrity, trust and craftsmanship that has been our hallmark for over a century is what you can expect and count upon.
We Do It All – Be It:
– A brand new original custom designed specialty item
– Custom "Created Unique" wedding bands such as: freeform, posie, forged
and especially shadow bands for those engagement rings that have no
matching wedding bands such as old family heirlooms that have been
passed down from grandmother to daughter to granddaughter
– Re-Designing old style mountings
– Refurbish, Restore or Preserve old antique family "treasured jewelry" from
antiquity to modern
– Duplicate old worn out items
"Let us bring your dreams to life"